Personal Tax Services in Canada
Personal income taxes are as unique as the individual clients themselves. There are no cookie cutter solutions for filing personal taxes, and your income tax return should reflect that each year. Programs and software that offer one-size-fits-all solutions rarely meet client expectations and lead to you missing tax credits and advantages that you should be receiving.
Working with professional personal tax advisors and preparation services allows you to be fully tax compliant while still taking advantage of the tax credits available to you. Minimize your risk of error or missing deadlines and get the tax return to which you are entitled.
The team of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) at Accountor CPA work with our clients to understand their specific needs and unique situations. Sometimes, something as simple as the order you make withdrawals or purchases can have drastic impacts on your personal tax return. We closely follow existing and proposed tax legislation to determine how it could affect your financial goals.
Don’t miss out on tax credits and refunds that you have earned. Get personal tax prep from our expert advisors at Accountor CPA.
Individual Tax Advisory Services & Prep
More goes into an individual tax return than simply your employment. Your personal income tax return is intertwined with so many other forms of income, family structure, property ownership, investments, and more. Our Personal tax consultants incorporate each facet of your financial life to find the tax credits and deductions that you deserve.
Our customizable tax preparation software allows us to analyze “what if” scenarios to properly advise our clients across Canada. We can proactively identify opportunities to better manage your personal and family tax burdens so you don’t have any unexpected financial surprises at year-end. More preparation means more predictability when it comes to your income tax.
Our personal income tax consulting and filing services include:
- Individual income tax and benefits returns for individuals;
- Income tax returns for couples and families;
- Income tax services for students;
- Private tax preparation for self-employed persons;
- Personal and business tax preparation for individuals with foreign income, investment income, and/or rental income;
- Personal tax return services for new immigrants or emigrants from Canada;
- Non-resident income tax services;
- Personal tax consulting and advising for non-residents and dual residents of Canada;
- Income tax preparation services for deceased individuals;
- Back filing personal income tax;
- Voluntary Tax Disclosure and Tax Appeals;
- Liaising with CRA and other officials as necessary;
- Individual tax planning;
- Tax compliance;
- Asset protection;
- Providing personal tax advice and consulting throughout the year for you and your family;
- Integration of small business taxes to drive efficiencies.
Our personal tax specialists have experience handling a wide range of personal income tax issues and situations. Whatever your unique position, we will find a solution to benefit you. Can the cookie cutter tax prep software say the same?
Integrate Your Tax Strategies and Financial Planning
A good tax preparation specialist doesn’t just look at your tax documents and deductions. They should also provide strategic financial planning advice to plan for the future you want.
With the right financial planning and tax preparation, you can better predict if you will receive a refund, if you will need to pay further remittances, and what credits you can be eligible for in the next fiscal year. Isolating your personal income taxes from the rest of your wealth planning results in subpar management and less money in your pocket. A personal income tax advisor should always be fully involved with your financial management.
A personal tax consultant can advise you on measures to take at the beginning of a fiscal year to make you eligible for new tax credits at year-end. They can also advise programs to take advantage of to achieve long term goals, such as investments, property ownership, and income splitting. Personal tax advisors also provide detailed advice and analysis regarding how specific financial decisions can affect your payable tax. You should always consult with a personal income tax services firm before making any significant changes to your finances or portfolio.
Each individual is unique, and financial planning, tax strategies, and income tax preparation are all linked in their financial success. Tie your personal income tax filing into your wealth building plans with Accountor CPA’s personal tax accountants.
Benefits of Personal Income Tax Services
How can Accountor CPA’s individual tax advisory and preparation services improve your financial situation? There are a number of benefits to working with personal tax specialists over filing your own income taxes.
- Reduce the taxes and costs you pay;
- Find eligible tax credits you may have missed;
- Get higher tax refunds and maximize your earnings;
- Minimize the risk of making errors in your tax return;
- Avoid missing deadlines for filing and payment;
- Use the benefits of our state-of-the-art tax preparation software;
- Income tax planning and analysis to find the optimal scenario for your tax return;
- Get financial planning and custom tax strategies for you and your family;
- Get advice about how major financial decisions will affect your income tax at year-end;
- In the event of an audit, have the support of a personal tax CPA to liaise with the Canadian Revenue Agency;
- Remove the stress that comes with prepping and filing income tax yourself.
Individual Tax Advisory Services For Canadians
Taxation is often the single largest annual expense an individual has year after year. Our team of personal tax accountants helps you keep it at a minimum and ensure your tax provisions are correct, supported, and explainable.
Optimize your personal income tax to minimize payable taxes as much as possible utilizing tax credits and expenses available to you and your family. Whatever your financial situation and assets, using a personal income tax preparation service can improve your tax return!
Keep more of your hard earned money for you and your family’s future and leave the personal income tax preparation to us.
Contact Accountor CPA for a free consultation of your personal income taxes and learn how they can be used to help achieve your financial goals.