Accounting Services in Canada
Why do you need a CPA in Canada?
So why does one need accounting services? In Canada, they have a rather complex taxation system; in fact, it is unique in some kind. There are both federal, provincial, and the taxes of city municipalities. They are imposed on all citizens of the country, residents, and those non-residents who get their income in the country. Local taxation rules differ in different provinces and cities, but in any case, individuals must pay them, and as for legal entities, they must also keep accounting records. In case you have a large business, there are probably several professional accountants in your staff, but what if your business is small and you cannot afford an accountant, or you are a private person, and you need accounting services only once a year when filling in and submit a tax return form? There is a preferred solution for this case – outsourcing professional accountants. Thus, on the one hand, you can save on a full-time specialist, and on the other hand, protect yourself from potential problems due to incorrect or late submission of documents. Quickly and simply. Besides, a professional accountant can give you some practical advice on optimizing your expenses; for example, taxes can be reduced by investing in savings funds. This is why both individuals and legal entities need some help from professional accountants.
Bookkeeping and accounting services we provide
So depending on your goals, we can offer you a range of accounting and bookkeeping services. Here is a list of our primary services for private and corporate clients:
- Bookkeeping services. Our company provides a wide range of bookkeeping services for small and large companies that do not have a full-time accountant and want to outsource this work.
- Cloud-based e-accounting. Lots of things have moved to the cloud in the 21st century, and accounting is no exception. We will help you to configure this service so that all your financial transactions will be accurately classified and linked directly to your online accounts.
- Sales taxes. In Canada, you have to file tax returns regularly if you are registered for the GST/HST. You can keep these records by yourself or delegate this task to us; in any case, we guarantee the documents are submitted in time and in full.
- Payroll. Does your business have several employees? Our company will help you create a wage calculating system considering all the required deductions; we will help you optimize the entire payroll process as much as possible. All your employees will receive their money; we ensure that.
- Calculation of corporate tax. All the companies must file a corporate income tax return. We will help you with this issue.
- Submission of tax returns for individual entrepreneurs and individuals. All private entrepreneurs are required to file a T1 report, and all individuals are required to file their tax return once a year. Our experts will help you do everything right and on time.
- Preparing financial statements. All companies pass an audit from time to time. To make this process fast and painless, we will check your accounting data and make sure that everything is accurate and correct in your accounting documents.
- Consulting & auditing services. We will analyze your current financial situation and provide some recommendations on how to optimize your tax burden, how to achieve long-term and short-term plans for financial well-being, and how to achieve a balance between expenses and income.
How can you benefit from our accounting services in Canada?
So what do you get ordering our accounting services? Why should you address us?
- Accuracy and Timeliness. Our specialists are experts in Canadian tax legislation and will ensure the predictable result – declarations, reports, plans, etc. are filled in time and correctly. At the same time, you can be sure that everything is going as it should, and focus on other issues, for example, business development.
- Professionalism. All of our employees are certified accountants with great experience in this area. When ordering our services, you can be sure that the work will be done professionally, as if you had a full-time accountant.
- Saving. We mean the following savings:
- Saving your time – you just contact our company, describe your task, and that's it! All the other things are a mere formality; we will do all accounting jobs.
- Saving money. You pay for our services, but the costs will be much lower than if you had an accountant on the staff. On the other hand, you do not receive penalties for incorrect/inaccurate fulfillment of your obligations, and this is also saving.
"Find accounting services near me" "global trusted accounting services" If you are googling something like this, we can help you. Our services are intended both for individuals who need to file an annual income tax return, and private entrepreneurs who are to file T1 report, and public organizations, as well as large and small businesses that use a range of different services from bookkeeping to business planning. In short, we work with everyone and are ready to help anyone!